Terms and Conditions
DMR Roofing Centre Limited – Terms and Conditions
– We will only return goods purchased within 14 days and all returns will be subject to a compulsory restocking charge of a minimum of 20% of the value of the goods returned.
– The goods you want to return are unopened, unused and in a fully resalable condition.
– You will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own cost and provide proof of return or we can arrange collection which will be chargeable at a minimum cost of £30 which may vary dependent upon your location and product type.
– Goods should be returned to us at: DMR Roofing Centre, Unit F1 Swinton Bridge Ind. Est. Whitelee Road, Mexborough, S64 8BH with proof of purchase.
– You must notify us by email at email@example.com if you need to return prior to returning them.
– We aim to process your refund within 14 days of receipt of the returned items.
– Refunds can only be made to the original card of purchase.
– If the goods you return are not in a fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the goods.
– The non-resalable items are the following:
– Made to measure or bespoke products which have been made to your specifications (for example EPDM)
– Perishable goods.
– Any product with a short shelf life or sell by date.
– Specially obtained/ordered goods.
– Cementitious goods (e.g. cement).
– Chemicals/liquids which have been opened.
– PIR insulation boards.
– Goods that have been fitted/installed.
– Any goods which have become mixed inseparably with other items/other orders after their delivery.
– Due to the nature of these goods unless they are faulty, we’re unable to offer a refund or exchange.
– None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described.
– You can cancel any order (excluding bespoke or made to measure products) and receive a full refund (including standard delivery charges) by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org (including order number, post code and telephone number) or by contacting our sales office on 01709 579411, but you MUST inform us of any cancellations 24 hours of the goods being delivered.
– Refunds will be paid to the payment card used to place the order and will be made as soon as possible. We are permitted to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products which are due to the manner in which you have handled them.
– Please note that if you cancel an order after the Product has been delivered, you will be responsible for returning the Product to us at your cost, and this must be within a 14-day period from receiving the goods. Items that are excluded from refunds, are listed above in Returns.
DEFECTS AND REPLACEMENT
– The Buyer shall inspect the Goods on delivery. If the Goods are faulty, or fail to comply with the Specification, DMR Roofing Centre Limited will make good at its option by repair or replacement any defects in the Goods due solely to defective workmanship or materials, or where the Goods fail to comply with the Specification.
– DMR Roofing Centre Limited warrants that the goods will, on delivery, conform to the Specification.
– DMR Roofing Centre Limited is not liable if the Goods conform to the Specification but are in any way unsuitable for the proposed use by the Buyer.
– Unless the Buyer gives written notice of the defect to the DMR Roofing Centre Limited and (in the case of Goods) if the defect is as a result of damage in transit to DMR Roofing Centre Limited carrier, within 7 Working Days of delivery specifying the Order number, details of the defect and delivery date, or in the event of a defect which is not apparent on delivery, the Buyer shall inform DMR Roofing Centre Limited of such defect as soon as possible and in any event no later than 3 Working Days following discovery; and
– unless the DMR Roofing Centre Limited is given a reasonable opportunity to examine the Goods, or to procure that the manufacturer examines the Goods as necessary, and the Buyer complies with any request from the DMR Roofing Centre Limited to return Goods to the Company’s place of business for examination to take place there.
– DMR Roofing Centre Limited shall not be liable for breach of warranty if any willful act or negligence (other than by servants or agents of the Company) incorrect storage or application, movement, installation, abuse, or defects caused by wear and tear;
– The Buyer to failure to follow DMR Roofing Centre Limited and/or the manufacturer’s instructions (whether oral or in writing) as to the storage, installation, commissioning, proper use, and maintenance of the Goods; or the Buyer altering or repairing the Goods without the written consent of the DMR Roofing Centre Limited.
– In all cases DMR Roofing Centre Limited must be given a reasonable opportunity following notice of complaint of examining the relevant Goods.
New accounts will only be opened for Limited or Private Limited Company with a proven payment history.
Terms of payment are a strict 30 days from the month goods were taken.
For example- if goods are taken in January a full payment must be made before March 1st.
Failure to make a prompt and proper payment within these terms will result in the account being “on stop” until a payment is received. Further failures to pay could and will result in legal action being taken.
DMR Roofing Centre Limited reserve the right to cancel or close an account at any point.
We accept all major credit cards.
Free quotations and advice.
Local visits & measurements.