Whatever the weather, ClassicBond EPDM roofing membranes are suitable for residential, commercial and green roof applications.
Maintenance free membrane, it does not crack, split or rot and has a service life in excess of 35 years.
No other manufacturer has a comparable track record, with more than 10 billion square feet of membrane have been sold.
GRP Fibreglass Roofing
What are the Advantages of Fibreglass Roofing?
There are numerous advantages to GRP Fibreglass roofing systems which explain their rising popularity in UK construction. These are the main reasons why so many people are opting for fibreglass roofing solutions:
- Durability: GRP roofing systems have a reputation for their strength and durability which is one of the main reasons they are used. If you follow the correct guidelines or hire a professional company who will install the material correctly, your roof will remain in place without problems for years to come.
- Weight: It is a great option for lightweight and green roofs. If other materials are too heavy for a structure then fibreglass will not only offer similar levels of protection, it also works well on more complex roof shapes.
- No Joints: As the material is in liquid form it also means there are no joins or seams left on the roof surface after installation. This creates a smooth finish that other forms of roofing systems struggle to match.
- Repairs: These are made incredibly easy thanks to the material being used. Not only is it a tough and durable solution but making repairs couldn’t be simpler. Maintenance can also be carried out by the property owner to a very high standard.
- Aesthetics: GRP fibreglass comes in a wide range of colours which provides a great level of choice for property owners. If you have a specific colour scheme on the property you’re looking to match against, this is far more likely to be possible with GRP.
How Long Does GRP Fibreglass Last?
Professionals believe a well-installed GRP fibreglass roof will last for at least 25 years. You will have to also take into consideration the environment the surface is exposed to, the level of maintenance it receives over the years and the amount of foot traffic.
We accept all major credit cards.
Free quotations and advice.
Local visits & measurements.